Thread: 2 Piece Quiver Mounts

williams111

Default 2 Piece Quiver Mounts

I am thinking about what 2 piece quiver I want to get, if I get another brand then martin, what type of mounts do i need? I know there are mathews, hoyt and pse types of mounts. What do I need to look for so it is acceptible with my Alien X? Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Martin makes a two piece quiver called the Wildman. Actually there are two. One is a 8 arrow (item # 3905N); the other is a 5 arrow (item# 3907N). Both mount directly to the barrel nuts in the riser and are machined to fit the barrel nuts so that they cannot twist or move once mounted. A very solid setup.

I chose the 5 arrow for aa couple reasons. One, it is a couple ounces lighter and secondly, because I have no need of 8 arrows. I rarely carry more than 3 so the 5 arrow model allows for more spacing between arrows.

And the camo matches the bow. Price is slightly less than a Mathews model, too----like about half. Try looking on Martin's on-line store for a preview.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

williams111

Default ttt

I am considering that quiver, but I also want to know what "posts" are compatible with the Alein X that come with other brands of quivers.

Post Thanks / Like

As far as i know you can get an adapter so that also other aftermarket quivers will fit. but i am not sure about that.
    (2) Martin ShadowCat 2010