Thread: My Thoughts

Hybrid View

martin newbie

Default My Thoughts

On Monday May 8, 2006 I contacted Jake at Martin archery an ordered my new bow. When I described what I was wanting Jake helped me find it through the custom shop.

I ordered the 2006 Martin Shadowcat wtih magnum limbs and 65% truarc+ cams. On Friday May 12, 2006 I was contacted by Martin that the bow was ready to be shipped. On Friday May 19, 2006 I got the bow. Here is what I have found.........

The bow is a shooter. At 70 pounds and 28 1/2 inches of draw it is throwing a 420 grain hunting arrow at 289 fps, it is very smooth and is quiet. The Shadowcat is one of the best holding bows that I have shot, it is very pleasing to the eyes to look at. The camo finish has no flaws and the color of the cams and the vems blend into the camo quite well.

If you have ever had a doubt on which bow to consider, I would highly recommend this bow.

I would personally like to thank Martin Archery for their commitment to making a quality product, and the staff at Martin for going above and beyond.

PLASTIC PAUL

What cams did you get?

martin newbie

truarc 65%

PLASTIC PAUL

Nice choice.....I love my shoot thru's so i stick with Nitrous cams... The Tru-Arcs have a very smooth draw cycle !!