Thread: stage 2 new bow

Post Thanks / Like

Default stage 2 new bow

hey all, regarding new bow ,[ i think it s a saber]i bought at dicks,the sales dude really didnt have a clue nor did the bow come with any kind of instruction book,my question is the stop on the m2 cam ? what is it for?draw length is a guess been shootin it fer a few weeks and it seems to shoot fine , pondering the thought if i adjust somethin it might shoot better? im shootin 30 inch arrows and compared to my old bow it seems to have more shaft hang over on the martin any help

Post Thanks / Like

Your cam has a module to set up your draw length.

The Draw stop is adjustable so you can modify your draw until it will be perfect for you. Some people like less Letoff, some people want a 'harder wall'. Some things you can achieve with changing the position of the drawstop.

Did you get all 6 modules with your bow? If not you should go to Dicks and get them. They should also be able to get you a manual.
    If not you can get one online:

http://www.martinarchery.com/manuals...nBowManual.pdf
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

Default yup didnt know

hey thanks fer the info i went back to dicks they couldnt beleive i had to remind them that they didnt give them to me i have te modules and the manual thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Default stage 2

hey jus by chance do u know if this bow is the same as the saber ?and how can i tell what year it is ?