Thread: Damon Howatt hunter

Hybrid View

morgan

Default Damon Howatt hunter

Hellow, i have a DH Hunter 50# @ 28" and AMO 62" HM 5366 . i donīt know fismelle and i see the manuals in this page and see:
    7 3/4" - 8 1/2"

7" - 7 3/4"

What is the my fistmele?
    Thanks and sorry by my writer.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know what fismelle is, but i guess you're asking about the brace height - the distance between the grip and the string, right? It can vary and you can make it to fit you best by twisting or untwisting the string.Usually it's OK when the BH is as long as your fist put on the grip with the thumb pointing to the string.
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

morgan

ok, yes the fistmele is brace height and I do not have the manual, in the principal page I see three manuals but one are diferent brace heidhtthanks.

Post Thanks / Like

I would start out around 7 1/4 and shoot it. Start putting a couple twists in the string until your bow quiets down. once you find that sweet spot, measure it and remember that number. Every bow is different and so is youre shooting style but you should be between 7 1/2 and 7 3/4 but have had one hunter that liked 8". Good luck and hope this doesnt confuse more than help. Kenny

morgan

ok, thank you very much.