Thread: new martin owner

reeladdiction

Default new martin owner

Hello all just bought a new martin firecat last night its my second bow my last was a darton bought back in 1990 looking forward to shooting it as soon as they get it all together.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome !
    Once you have it all set for your liking - you are going to LOVE it.!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions everybody here would like to help or to learn something new from you also
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

reeladdiction

thanks all im looking forward to it so far this is how i set it up i have the 70lbs limbs im gonna be looking to shoot it at 55-60 lbs i have a 27 draw length and i put an apex lighted sight and a quicktune scizzor rest shooting 400 beaman carbon arrows hope i set it up right i wanted a fast bow to make up for the the shorter draw length to get the most ibo possible not sure where its gonna ccome in but hopeing for high 200's is anyone useing and after market silencers are they needed ?? thanks again guys

reeladdiction

no one?? have a loud firecat

Post Thanks / Like

You can post your questions in the larger Tech Forum - there you'll have more answers, but let me see how can i help: If you shoot your bow at 10 to 15 pounds lower then it's peak it will be loud no matter what you do, sorry.But if you have your STS positioned good to the string it will help a lot, also i've heard very good things about the Sims Limbsavers products.Also the cams must be timed correctly - i'm not familiar with dual/hybrid cams so you'd best repeat your questions in the larger section of the forum
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

D.haurn

Default new martin owner

I love Tony Martin voice and think its very sweet and morbid like Black Sabbath style requires...better than other band singers. Let me know your posts. Thanks

EneseNox73

Default new martin owner

The Arellano University Chiefs are the champions of this years edition of the Father Martin's Cup