Man I sent my 06 Saber which was 2 weeks old to Martin on Tuesday because of cam lean, and extensive serving wear .. and had it checked out bye a Tech( JAKE< JOEL <JOSH), I called today to see what was up and what they found out. Seems that they replaced the riser, limb, and cam and even put on a new set of string, and cable. Man I have never seen a company take this good a care of a customer. I have the best bow MFG in the whole bowshootin world! The bow will be shipped out on Monday and I cant waite to get it back in my hands again. I think after all this I owe it to Martin to shoot their bows for ever ..............anybody have a M4L application I want to sign up NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for a great service Martin and it was very painless,very professional and done is a fast and convienent manner. I dont know what else to say but I will never own another bow but Martin ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I once again cant praise the Martin staff for coming to the aid of a littile guy in the archery community . I am gona recomend Martin to all of my buddys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!