Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 09 Bengal Powdercoted

drevilmike77

Thumbs up 09 Bengal Powdercoted

Here is a Pic of my 09 Bengal that I had Powder coated. It is a Translucent Red now. it was Hunter Black. I just wanted to thank Joel at Martin for sending me all the replacement parts I needed. Now I am just waiting on my red and black vaper trail strings.

CIMG2091.jpg

timtim146

Now that is a nice looking bow. How do the strings hold up with the ccs on the bengal?

drevilmike77

Quote Originally Posted by timtim146 View Post
    Now that is a nice looking bow. How do the strings hold up with the ccs on the bengal?
    they don't. thats why I orders some vaper trail ones. I had some serving put on where the CSS is and on the wheel on the top limb. the problem i had was on the cable string where it wraps around the cam. the serving came undone and the string frayed.(the serving that came from Martin.)

timtim146

Yeah thats whats going on with my cheetah. Im getting vapor trails too and i hope they hold up ALOT! better than the stock strings. I love the bow but i must say the strings are trash.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow!

That rig looks great...!
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

drevilmike77

Quote Originally Posted by timtim146 View Post
    Yeah thats whats going on with my cheetah. Im getting vapor trails too and i hope they hold up ALOT! better than the stock strings. I love the bow but i must say the strings are trash.
    I got Vaper Trail on my Mathews bow and they are awesome.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

where did you get it powder coated what was cost

drevilmike77

Quote Originally Posted by madlaz View Post
    where did you get it powder coated what was cost
    I got it done in Omaha. A place called Top Dog. you would have to call them. just Google Top Dog Powder coating in Omaha. His name is Mike. tell him Mike sent you and he will take care of you.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow.....that's really nice! Looks like the powder coat has a sheen....you've got a lifelong "keeper" now!
    ________
    how to make a vaporizer
    Last edited by baerman; 01-21-2011 at 02:23 PM.

drevilmike77

Quote Originally Posted by baerman View Post
    Wow.....that's really nice! Looks like the powder coat has a sheen....you've got a lifelong "keeper" now!
    All my bows are life long keepers..... except for my Mathews LX, I hate that thing!