Thread: Ordered a new pantera!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ordered a new pantera!!!

Hey Guys (and Gals),
    About a month ago I purchased a Martin Bengal after being out of archery for almost 12 years......man, does it ever shoot great. My last outing had the shafts touching in group after group......and I can't shoot that well. I'm so sold on these Martins that I ordered a new Pantera yesterday.....along with a three week wait from the factory. My question is....does anybody have any experience with the new Acu-Trak Single Cam? Martin says that Cam lean are now a thing of the past......is it? Anyway, I'm really jazzed about getting this great new bow.....I'll let all of you know how it shoots.....after some tuning, or course.
    Take care all.....and keep your arrows dry!
    ________
    BMW Rennsport
    Last edited by baerman; 01-21-2011 at 02:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

congrads and welcome back, i myself just returned to the sport too after a 20 plus year vacation. one question, what does dry arrows have to do with anything?

Post Thanks / Like

Hi EZ Bite,
    Actually, that's a play on the old farewell of "keep your powder dry"......guess I shouldn't have used it since it probably doesn't make sense to very many people. Welcome back to archery to you, too!
    ________
    teen videos

Post Thanks / Like

Hi EZ Bite,
    Actually, that's a play on the old farewell of "keep your powder dry"......guess I shouldn't have used it since it probably doesn't make sense to very many people. Welcome back to archery to you, too!
    ________
    Kawasaki GPZ900R

Post Thanks / Like

Default $$$

Did you order through a shop or directly from Martin? I still haven't heard what the MSRP is on the Pantera, could you let the cat out of the bag? I sure like the looks of the Pantera, especially with the cloaked parts.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Again C. Baily,
    I ordered through a pro-shop. I'm not sure what MSRP will be, but think that Martin can provide that. I liked the fact that it has the new, sturdier limbs and all of the whistles. I also believe that the heavier pre-loading on the limbs will give it a performance edge. If it's anything like my Bengal, it's got to be quite a bow. I'm new to Martin, but I won't be for long. They're terrific.
    ________
    CD100
    ________
    cheap vaporizer
    Last edited by baerman; 01-22-2011 at 03:39 PM.