Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Martin - Firehawk

fxdwgkd

Default First Martin - Firehawk

Hey guys I just got me a new Firehawk. Is there any of you on here that can give me any info on the bow. Do you like it or not. If not why? Thanks - Ryan

fxdwgkd

No responses must be a good thing.

Post Thanks / Like

i think you should tell us how you like it. we cant respond if we like it and we dont own one. i did look at one before i purchased my firecat, it sure has a small ATA. id think it pretty nice to stalk with. so tell us, hows it shoot?

fxdwgkd

Just got it on Tuesday and it is not set up yet. I should have my rest and sights by next Monday. I shot it and the moab at a local shop and like them both. I went with the Firhawk because of the short ata. I will let you all know how she shoots when I get it set up and run some arrows through it.
    Last edited by fxdwgkd; 12-11-2009 at 09:33 AM.

fxdwgkd

OK got the bow set up and shooting. It shoots very well and seems to be fast. The role over is pretty tough (first dual-cam bow I have had) but the backwall is solid as a rock. Can't wait to go hunting with it.

silverbullet28

Talking new firehawk?

there isnt a firehawk for 2010, but i just got a 2010 bengal its camo with carbon fiber limbs and grips, its the 70# and 30" draw i love this bow its super fast and quiet and no vibrition at all its a great bow for under 400 dollars does anyone else have a bengal bow by martin?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by silverbullet28 View Post
    there isnt a firehawk for 2010, but i just got a 2010 bengal its camo with carbon fiber limbs and grips, its the 70# and 30" draw i love this bow its super fast and quiet and no vibrition at all its a great bow for under 400 dollars does anyone else have a bengal bow by martin?
    The Firehawk is listed in the 2010 catalog.

FireHawk Owner

Wink

I Love mine had it for 4 months Shots great ,Im getting 303 FPS at 70 DW 29 DL before i just tuned it haven't had a chance to test since i tuned,Only thing i can see might be a problem is string[serving ] Rubbing,but is not that bad if u keep it waxed,also if u ever replace your cables for some reason ,go with a little smaller diameter Strings,and that will fix any rubbing,but I love this bow ,I've had may different brand bows in the past and i like this bow the most.Also Martin custumer service is great,they really back there bow,Welcome to the Martin Family

doczerothree@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by silverbullet28 View Post
    I looked at Bengals, but it wasn't in this years budget. .Maybe next year
    ________
    NX50
    Last edited by doczerothree@gmail.com; 01-20-2011 at 11:51 AM.

fxdwgkd

Quote Originally Posted by FireHawk Owner View Post
    I Love mine had it for 4 months Shots great ,Im getting 303 FPS at 70 DW 29 DL before i just tuned it haven't had a chance to test since i tuned,Only thing i can see might be a problem is string[serving ] Rubbing,but is not that bad if u keep it waxed,also if u ever replace your cables for some reason ,go with a little smaller diameter Strings,and that will fix any rubbing,but I love this bow ,I've had may different brand bows in the past and i like this bow the most.Also Martin custumer service is great,they really back there bow,Welcome to the Martin Family
    Can I get a little more info? I nicked my string and have one strand brokend. I need to get new string any suggestions.