Thread: Oh Yah !!!!

PLASTIC PAUL

Default Oh Yah !!!!

I do believe I am the first Senior Member !!!!!!

HNSB

Congrats buddy.

BTW, do you ever check your e-mail? I sent you some about a week ago... Maybe it got caught in your junk filter? I can re-send it if needed.

PLASTIC PAUL

Thanks Bud and welcome aboard....I almost forgot that you are a Martin shooter !!!!! I got the e-mail and i need to write back to you. We need to make him a little more cuddly, a little less scarry.

HNSB

Aw, where's your sense of adventure???

xxx
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PLASTIC PAUL
    Thanks Bud and welcome aboard....I almost forgot that you are a Martin shooter !!!!! I got the e-mail and i need to write back to you. We need to make him a little more cuddly, a little less scarry.

This sounds interesting.

PLASTIC PAUL

You have do idea... We will count you in as things progress.

HNSB

Paul, check your e-mail again...

I finally tracked down that character I was telling you about.

tjb357452

Nah. I joined in February. I'm 59 and probably the senior resident geezer. Not that it matters any. They're not handin' out any free stuff to full blown geezers no matter how many Martin bows they own.

PLASTIC PAUL

Quote Originally Posted by tjb357452
    Nah. I joined in February. I'm 59 and probably the senior resident geezer. Not that it matters any. They're not handin' out any free stuff to full blown geezers no matter how many Martin bows they own.
    I was going by post count but since you are from my old stomping ground I will give you the honor !!! I will see what we can do....You let me know when you need a new set of strings.....