Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post Your Hunting Bow!!!

Hybrid View

cb671

Default Post Your Hunting Bow!!!

Well since some one started a Target Bow Picture Thread how about a Hunting Bow Picture Thread....

Bubba101st

I'll post up when I get it back from the shop. I am haveing it paper tuned and the arrows are getting the broadheads tuned. I don't have the room at home to try to tune it my self and the price to have it done is only $20. I can't wait till opening day.

cb671

Here is mine from this weekends hunt ... didn't see anything come out..so I decided to take a pic while I was still in the tree.:

cb671

Here is a pic of my 50+lb Wild Boar I shot a few days ago ... Went Boar hunting and stalked this to within 6ft ... Perfect Heart n Lung Shot and the Pic is kinda dark too...

Bubba101st

Ok, here is it. I just got it back from the shop. I had it paper tuned and it is shooting great. I still have a few bugs to work out of the interface between the release and the bow (that would be me).
    Attached Images Attached Images

cb671

Nice Bow Bubba ...Is you whisker biscuit the one with the Martin mount? did you have any problems mounting the whisker biscuit on? The only problem on mine was that the bottom portion of the mount the screw holes do not align.

Jeffrey

Quote Originally Posted by cb671
    Here is a pic of my 50+lb Wild Boar I shot a few days ago ... Went Boar hunting and stalked this to within 6ft ... Perfect Heart n Lung Shot and the Pic is kinda dark too...
    Here ya go cb671, Hope you don't mind I took the liberty to lighten your picture...so everyone can see your trophy. Jeffrey
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 07-25-2006 at 02:41 AM.

cb671

Hey Thanks Jeffrey...I don;t have any programs to do any photo editing...Big Thanks Man!!! Nos I'm gonna save that pic on my pc lol

timprinted

Default Practice

Spent a couple weeks in Montana and used the meadows around the wheat fields to prepare for hunting season. 20-30 gophers in a couple hours at ranges from 25-60 yards really help to build the confidence level for the longer shots. Also really helps the quick rangefinding. Loved my Jag Mag. shooting GT Hunter XT's with Quickspin Speedhunters and a judo point.

cb671

Thats Pretty awesome to hit them little critters from that distance...especially getting em before they go underground...Makes good Practice...but it does take a toll on your arrows and points dont they?
    Last edited by cb671; 07-27-2006 at 04:53 PM.