Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Post Your Hunting Bow!!!

cb671

Default Post Your Hunting Bow!!!

Well since some one started a Target Bow Picture Thread how about a Hunting Bow Picture Thread....

Bubba101st

I'll post up when I get it back from the shop. I am haveing it paper tuned and the arrows are getting the broadheads tuned. I don't have the room at home to try to tune it my self and the price to have it done is only $20. I can't wait till opening day.

cb671

Here is mine from this weekends hunt ... didn't see anything come out..so I decided to take a pic while I was still in the tree.:

cb671

Here is a pic of my 50+lb Wild Boar I shot a few days ago ... Went Boar hunting and stalked this to within 6ft ... Perfect Heart n Lung Shot and the Pic is kinda dark too...

Bubba101st

Ok, here is it. I just got it back from the shop. I had it paper tuned and it is shooting great. I still have a few bugs to work out of the interface between the release and the bow (that would be me).
    Attached Images Attached Images

cb671

Nice Bow Bubba ...Is you whisker biscuit the one with the Martin mount? did you have any problems mounting the whisker biscuit on? The only problem on mine was that the bottom portion of the mount the screw holes do not align.

Bubba101st

Quote Originally Posted by cb671
    Nice Bow Bubba ...Is you whisker biscuit the one with the Martin mount? did you have any problems mounting the whisker biscuit on? The only problem on mine was that the bottom portion of the mount the screw holes do not align.
    No problem at all. It mounted right up. I have seen some people put them on the front of the riser due to mounting problems. What bow are you putting it on? Here is a pic of the mount.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Elk4me

Here is a pic of my 06 Martin Saber !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cb671

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba101st
    No problem at all. It mounted right up. I have seen some people put them on the front of the riser due to mounting problems. What bow are you putting it on? Here is a pic of the mount.
    Yours aligns pretty good ...on mine the mounting hole on the bracket is not fully align with the hole on the riser but I was able to get the screw down but not all the way....my bow is a Cougar Magnum. Here is a Blurry Pic of a Female Boar I shot Yesterday, went Stalking for Pigs....I shot her at around 15yds....arrow went thru the shoulder and thru the heart...broke the leg on the otherside but didn't pass thru...arrow I use are the Satellite Archery Silver Series 2980 Carbon Arrows and a Wac Em Triton 100gr Broadhead. She ran about 20ft before she dropped.

rishnack

Arrow my martins

i couldent resist heres my jag and my pantera
    jag is 60 # 28"
    pantera is 80 # 28"
    im thinkin about useing the pantera and puttin some recurve limbs onit after i get em made we,ll see[ATTACH]194.jpg

195.jpg[/ATTACH]