Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Post Your Hunting Bow!!!

Jeffrey

Quote Originally Posted by cb671
    Here is a pic of my 50+lb Wild Boar I shot a few days ago ... Went Boar hunting and stalked this to within 6ft ... Perfect Heart n Lung Shot and the Pic is kinda dark too...
    Here ya go cb671, Hope you don't mind I took the liberty to lighten your picture...so everyone can see your trophy. Jeffrey
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 07-25-2006 at 02:41 AM.

cb671

Hey Thanks Jeffrey...I don;t have any programs to do any photo editing...Big Thanks Man!!! Nos I'm gonna save that pic on my pc lol

timprinted

Default Practice

Spent a couple weeks in Montana and used the meadows around the wheat fields to prepare for hunting season. 20-30 gophers in a couple hours at ranges from 25-60 yards really help to build the confidence level for the longer shots. Also really helps the quick rangefinding. Loved my Jag Mag. shooting GT Hunter XT's with Quickspin Speedhunters and a judo point.

cb671

Thats Pretty awesome to hit them little critters from that distance...especially getting em before they go underground...Makes good Practice...but it does take a toll on your arrows and points dont they?
    Last edited by cb671; 07-27-2006 at 04:53 PM.

timprinted

yeah, but I was able to shoot the same 2 arrows for all 3 weeks. Fletching was a little worse for wear and the rocks grooved the zwickey and my arrow. Still flexed sound and made my longest shot on the last day. Gotta love good equipment. Last year with different(unnamed) arrows I shattered all I took with me and had to borrow some Gold Tips from dad.

Myk

Looks like this one will be getting moved into my #1 hunting bow position.

cb671

I Want Oneeee!!!! lol Dang Ya got a hold of one!!!! I'm looking for a Dealer so I can order one soon!!!! How does it perform?

Myk

How does it perform?
    Amazingly.

Myk

Now it's #1 for not only in my blind but for the tree stand.

I can't believe how quick it was to tune. I've always had good luck setting up single cams but I barely had to adjust anything to get broadheads hitting with field points.

It draws smooth. I can actually pull 70lbs again.

passthrough

timprinted,
    i have quite a few under my belt as well.
    my farthest was about 27 yards. i say about because i only paced it off.
    i like to stalk all my game if possible, so, even these little critters get a fair chance of survival from me. if i get with in 30 yards....
    smack down.

these are called 13 striped ground squirrels. the average size is of a chipmunk.
    we call the striper's around here.

just a few pics that i like.

top one was on the run.
    second is the 27 yarder aiming just below the head, no brain`r.
    third was standing up to see things... didn`t see this coming tho