Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Post Your Hunting Bow!!!

cb671

Do you eat those? Just curious to how they taste ... a friend told me they are mainly used in Stews. Well went Bow Hunting over the weekend ...friend and I were on the same tree .... about 630pm after our last set of calls ... a6pt buck steps out about 20-25yds...on my friends side....he took the shot but went high...also went stalking on Mon afternoon...went with 2 other friends...we came across 1 boar walking the edge of the jungle line and looked liked it was heading into the jungle...so my other friend went to intercept it and the one we were watching decided to walk along the edge instead...so as I was drawing my bow...my friend that ran in the trail to intercept it spooked an even Bigger Boar ... estimated at 90-100+lbs and the one that was walking along the edge was estimated about 60-70+lbs and that was spooked by the bigger boar so I didn't get a shot...it got spooked from the other one and it was about 20yds away from me.
    Last edited by cb671; 08-02-2006 at 02:26 PM.

cb671

Oopss repost
    Last edited by cb671; 08-02-2006 at 03:27 PM.

Bubba101st

Quote Originally Posted by cb671
    Yours aligns pretty good ...on mine the mounting hole on the bracket is not fully align with the hole on the riser but I was able to get the screw down but not all the way....my bow is a Cougar Magnum. Here is a Blurry Pic of a Female Boar I shot Yesterday, went Stalking for Pigs....I shot her at around 15yds....arrow went thru the shoulder and thru the heart...broke the leg on the otherside but didn't pass thru...arrow I use are the Satellite Archery Silver Series 2980 Carbon Arrows and a Wac Em Triton 100gr Broadhead. She ran about 20ft before she dropped.

I wish I kneew what to tell you guys about the mounting problems with your WB's. Maybe one of the martin tech's can help. I just went down and picked it up and the store, brought it home and mounted it right up. I do have the QS, that might be the difference.

Jack NZ

Here's the latest pic' of my Saber.

An the Red deer yearling it whacked an arrow through this weekend.
    Shot at 15yards set at 55lb,a Gold tip TX and a bear razor head.
    The arrow went further after passing through her than she did after realising what had just happened.
    Anyway it was my 49th birthday today, so this is my one day early birthday present from Martin.
    Acurate an reliable as always.
    Cheers all.
    M4L
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bubba101st

Quote Originally Posted by Jack NZ
    Here's the latest pic' of my Saber.

An the Red deer yearling it whacked an arrow through this weekend.
    Shot at 15yards set at 55lb,a Gold tip TX and a bear razor head.
    The arrow went further after passing through her than she did after realising what had just happened.
    Anyway it was my 49th birthday today, so this is my one day early birthday present from Martin.
    Acurate an reliable as always.
    Cheers all.
    M4L
    Happy B-day and nice kill.

WR_Orion

Happy B-day Jack.

I've got the same bow as you, hopefully I'll be in the same boat soon with its (and my) first kill.