Thread: Rytera Pricelist

jpermenter

Default Rytera Pricelist

Can someone post up the price list for the Aliens, the only one showing up in the online store is the X. Also, if you have them or are getting one can you tell me what you went with and why. Thanks guys!

Post Thanks / Like

The Alien Z will cost the same as the X. THe Nemesis will cost +150$.
    (2) Martin ShadowCat 2010

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't got the foggiest notion what the prices will be. I've heard $699 to the X and $799 for the Nemisis. I thought I heard $649 for the Z, but can't confirm it.

So which one did I go with? Considering my stature of 5'8" and 26.5" draw I only had one choice and that was the Z. My list included three main features. #1 it had to fit my draw length without sitting in the shortest slot available. #2, I wanted something longer than these undt godly short bows these days. That meant at least 36" and more if possible. #3, hoping for a straighter, less reflexed riser design for better accuracy and forgiveness.

I almost fell in love with the new ShadowCat when I saw the length--39", but alas the draw length wouldn't go short enough. The S4 Mag was next, but not quite what I wanted. The Alien Z was the only obvious choice. So the riser isn't less reflexed, but two out of three isn't bad.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

jpermenter

Thanks for the info, the X is showing $649 on the Rytera website. I am 6'1 draw length is 28-29 inches so I fit into all three and am just not real sure what the differences are. I have my cheetah which would obviously fall into the un godly short catagory but i use it for hunting and I could shoot it sitting in my climbing stand which is what I really like about it. Anyone who wants to through up some info on what the differences are it would be appreciated. Thanks again!

Post Thanks / Like

Differences? For one thing there's the ATA.

Alien X.........31 1/2" or there abouts, 7" BH
    Nemisis........34", 7" BH
    Alien Z.........36", 6.5" BH

Actually you could log onto www.ryteraarchery.com and check the differences. The website has been updated.

I don't know where the $649 price tag came from. Maybe the 2009 model. The X model is showing $729 on the 2010 website. The other ones aren't priced yet on paper, but I heard $100 more for the Nemisis. Of course these are MSRP.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like
    (2) Martin ShadowCat 2010

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    I don't know where the $649 price tag came from. Maybe the 2009 model. The X model is showing $729 on the 2010 website. The other ones aren't priced yet on paper, but I heard $100 more for the Nemisis. Of course these are MSRP.
    That might be the price with the Tranz cams. I recall a bit of a price break with the single cam setup, similar to the Martins.