Thread: 2010 shadowcat

Hybrid View

zoogie@verizon.net

Default 2010 shadowcat

anyone shooting the new cat? any reviews?

Pic

Waiting for mine...from what I heard, they are re-working the riser, making it a bit longer...it will be 41" ATA bow....I can't wait for mine.

Serge

zoogie@verizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by Pic View Post
    Waiting for mine...from what I heard, they are re-working the riser, making it a bit longer...it will be 41" ATA bow....I can't wait for mine.

Serge
    I thought it was 41 1/2" now? if they are making the riser longer are they changing the limb angle to make it shorter?

Post Thanks / Like

I know some details but i am not supposed to tell you any of them..

Afaik the will ship only the newer bows. I ordered mine 3 months ago and it is not even produced yet.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

zoogie@verizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by Montalaar View Post
    I know some details but i am not supposed to tell you any of them..

Afaik the will ship only the newer bows. I ordered mine 3 months ago and it is not even produced yet.
    I think they will be worth the wait!

Pic

Quote Originally Posted by zoogie@verizon.net View Post
    I thought it was 41 1/2" now? if they are making the riser longer are they changing the limb angle to make it shorter?

They were originally advertised as 39 ATA..now they are 41.5....should be a sweet shooting bow!!

Buckeye61

Default Shadowcat

I ordered mine 5 weeks ago and my dealer said they will be shipped around mid January. Can't wait to shoot it. I am glad they made it longer than 39 inch.

XSpot

Default Shadowcat

Ya I heard mid January to mid Feb. I am sad I wont have mine before Vegas. I just got on staff and will be going to Vegas shooting an other bow companys stuff until my shadowcat shows up.

JayBArchery

This really concerns me, if i get one of the originals and find out the new disign is better i will be real fussy. Does any one have the low down on this??
    i shoud be getting mine any time now.