Thread: Changing to shoot through

Hybrid View

xxx
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Changing to shoot through

What parts are needed and what are the costs of swapping an 04 Slayr to shoot through? If the bow has "B" cams now are they reused? What happens to string length and cable length?
    Last edited by selil; 06-26-2006 at 11:45 PM.

HNSB

The parts come as a kit, which can be ordered from your dealer. The kit includes: X-modules, londer axles, longer screws, and cables.

All you have to do is add the modules to the cams, put in the longer axles, and put the cables on. Your string length stays the same.

PLASTIC PAUL

You could aslo try and find a set of modules for sale somewhere and then get a set of cables made. Your regular axels would work if you can get vane clearence. The little screws for the cams (4) could be found at the hardware store.

Martin may be willing to sell just the two mods you need to you or your dealer as well. The easiest way though is what HNSB says to do, just what HNSB says and order the whole kit.

xxx
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PLASTIC PAUL
    You could aslo try and find a set of modules for sale somewhere and then get a set of cables made. Your regular axels would work if you can get vane clearence. The little screws for the cams (4) could be found at the hardware store.

Martin may be willing to sell just the two mods you need to you or your dealer as well. The easiest way though is what HNSB says to do, just what HNSB says and order the whole kit.

You know it's all your fault Paul!!! ROTFLMAO.....

Myk

I just got one of my Phantom IIs changed over from a Fuzion cam. I love it.