I finally got a chance to shoot outside today a little. I had a hunch there might be a change in point of impact after making as many changes to the cables and string as I did and there was. The POI had changed to the point I had to set my HHA single pin sight to the 40 yard setting to get it hitting where I aimed at 20 yards. To compensate for this I determined I needed to move my sight housing down to the next set of mounting holes. It got too dark to shoot after making this change so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see if this does the trick or not.
As to how it shot, in general it seemed like it was at least as fast as it was before and it was smoother and just as, if not slightly, quieter than before. And like I said before I can let down with much more control now too. Overall, I'm quite pleased with the results. Even if the change in sight housing location doesn't completely bring POI back to dead on, this will be an easy thing to take care of - just have to reposition the yardage tape.
I'll try to get outside and shoot tomorrow and report back on the final results.
2008 Martin Firecat Pro-X (29" DL, 66# DW), home-made TRG, new VEMs, DS Advantage/HHA Pro-5519 front sight, No-Peep Sight Eliminator, Limb-Driver arrow rest, B-Stinger stabilizer/dampener, custom upper STS, G5 Head-Loc quiver on custom mounting bracket. Gold Tip Velocity XT300 arrows with Bi-Delta 2.5" Sharkstooth vanes and Grizzly single-bevel broadheads, 498 grains at 262 fps (22% FOC)