Thread: 2009 Warthog

sham

Question 2009 Warthog

I am in desperate need of string and cable specs and serving info for a 2009 Martin Warthog with CAT 2 cams..

Thanks!

davydtune

He's the lengths off of Martins chart:
    http://www.martinarchery.com/2010web/oldspecs.php

The serving lengths: just back the bow down until slack and pull the string and cables off and measure. If you don't want to do that just take a piece of string and follow the severing from end loop to serving end and mark on that string . Then you can just measure it.

sham

Quote Originally Posted by davydtune View Post
    He's the lengths off of Martins chart:
    http://www.martinarchery.com/2010web/oldspecs.php

The serving lengths: just back the bow down until slack and pull the string and cables off and measure. If you don't want to do that just take a piece of string and follow the severing from end loop to serving end and mark on that string . Then you can just measure it.
    Thank you for the reply.
    I don't have the original servings. Any idea what they might be or where I can get them?

michaelg

the string is 57" and the control cables are 40 1/2 inches

Post Thanks / Like

If you are buying strings from a good string maker - they will know the serving specs. when you give them the make and model. If you are serving yourself I can post a string chart when I get home and you will see how to measure starting/ending positions.

DB_43725

Default Warthog

string length 57 in. top speed nok center is 14.75 in from end.... its 24.5 inches to top of where serving starts,,and serving is 9.5 in long. Now measuring from lower end of string speed nok to center is 14 inches.
    hope this helps DB