Thread: New Martin Bengal!

Hybrid View

Elk4me

Default New Martin Bengal!

Wow! nice looking bow I would be very intrested in purchasing this bow if I didnt just buy a new 06 Saber , but maybe I could sell it and get the Bengal next yr. Any Martin tech can tell us more about this I would greatly appreciate it . I have a few friends lookin for new bows and would also like to know when it will be avaliable and is it a Pro Series bow or a Gold series bow?

http://www.martinarchery.com/?page=bows&bow=bengal

Borneo

I was impress with Bengal model design. i might get one for me once it's available in market. currently i'm still shooting Martin saber which i bought it last february, from www.yorksport.com (they have good price for martin bow). I'm happy with my Martin saber, and i'll keep it even if I have BENGAL-soon.

Elk4me

Borneo please let me know if you see any differance between the Bengal nad the Saber. I know the Bengal Bh is 6 3/4" and the Saber is 8 1/4" so the Saber is more forgiving. I am curious to hear alot more about this bow!

Borneo

i think brace height difference is not a big issue if you use drop away rest. anyway, i'll inform you once i have it-start from next month, i have to save some of my hard earned money . might not going back to my country(malaysia) on next christmas

Dubai archers member
    www.dubaiarchers.com

cb671

Yup the Bengal Looks Impressive for it's price....I hope to be getting one soon as the Funds get available !!!!

zook

I really like the Bengal and it is nice to see yet another "old" Martin name come in use again
    What I really is curious about is wether some of the other bows in 2007 will have the M-pro cam as an option.
    I can picture myself with a Shadow Cat SE with M-pros yummy...

Bubba101st

I do like the looks of the bow. But is the M-pro cams really smooth. I have a bad draw shoulder and need a smooth drawing bow. I was planning of getting either a razor or a sabor next year but I think I might have to go for the bengal.

Borneo

Default ready in stock!

hey guy,

i just got email from yorksport this morning (UAE time). they inform me martin bengal is already in stock, and they able to sell it for $318 plus shipping. for those who want to know about the bow performance, might can ask them. i'm going to get 1 for myself soon!

bengal1

It is a sweet drawing bow, as soon as you get it back it sort of sticks back there and makes shooting smoother. sweet HuH! MY Bengal took this as my first elk!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bengal1; 09-03-2006 at 08:09 PM.