Thread: Limb question

Oregonhunter78

Default Limb question

You see some martin bows that have the letters SE on them. What does that stand for? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Scorch 'Em, Smoke 'Em, Show 'Em, Sock-it-to 'Em, Special Edition, Sniper Extraordinaire, Super Extreme, Simplify Everything, ...
    The different decals they use really have nothing to do with the limbs themselves. Basically marketing.

bigbob

Ha Ha
    Spiker your reply was S o E ntertaining

Post Thanks / Like

OMG I'm going to be E xtremely S ick...o'h do I have dislecsia...or however you spell it.

Oregonhunter78

Quote Originally Posted by Spiker View Post
    Scorch 'Em, Smoke 'Em, Show 'Em, Sock-it-to 'Em, Special Edition, Sniper Extraordinaire, Super Extreme, Simplify Everything, ...
    The different decals they use really have nothing to do with the limbs themselves. Basically marketing.
    Now i dont know what i should call mine. Im thinking i like, sniper extraordinaire. Thanks for the reply.

bigbob

Hi Scepterman,
    Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic? He really didnt believe there is a dog! Ha de ha I have a Razor x coming with se limbs and I believe mine stand for super efficent [wish]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigbob View Post
    Hi Scepterman,
    Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic? He really didnt believe there is a dog! Ha de ha I have a Razor x coming with se limbs and I believe mine stand for super efficent [wish]
    As Larry the Cable Guy says..."thats funny right there I don't care who you are".