Thread: New to forum

RAYHUNTS

Default New to forum

I just ordered a new bow, a 2010 Warthog. It's been over 20 years since I've owned a Martin. No real reason except for trying the latest and greatest. I am not a fanboy of any particular brand. I shoot what feels good to me. Although, I wasn't able to try a Warthog to see how it felt before ordering because no one around me had one to try. I did research it and what I read and heard was very good. So I ordered. I got the black. I know I will like it. They told me 2 weeks. I ordered it on the 7th of Jan. Does anyone know how long it does take to ship. I really am looking forward to shooting it, and seeing just how much speed I can get out of it. I have a short draw 27.5", and I love a fast bow. Looking foarward to learning a lot on this forum, Ray.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum, I've got a very good friend who has several Martin and rytera bows. The warthog is this persons favorite bow and hunting bow

jpermenter

Welcome, I cant really tell you how long it will take, I think at the first of the year things might move a little slower because all the new bows and blah blah blah but if they told you 2 weeks, hopefully it will be 2 weeks. Hope you like the bow, everyone else seems to like them.

RAYHUNTS

Thanks for the replies. I can't wait to get it and get it set up. No matter how many bows you have, you are always chomping at the bit to get the new one and shoot it.

Post Thanks / Like

ive got a firecat and an alien, the warthogs my next one.

RAYHUNTS

I have two Elites a GT500 and a Synergy. I might have to trade them in for another Martin or two.