Thread: Shoot thru Septor...

Hybrid View

Longrodder

Default Shoot thru Septor...

The Sceptor S4 I bought has the shoot thru cable system. It came with 2 longer axles, 4 black teflon (?) washers and 4 longer cable connectors. I need the extra length axles for clearance but they are way too long with the longer cable connectors. Everything matches up perfectly if I use a black wahser, the small connector and then the large connector on the outside. Is this correct and if so...does the washer go next to the limb or between the connectors? I don't want to shoot it until I know for sure. Also...is it OK to ONLY use the long axles on the top...that alone will give me the clearance I need for my feathers. Thanks in advance. Steve

RogerSr

Quote Originally Posted by Longrodder View Post
    The Sceptor S4 I bought has the shoot thru cable system. It came with 2 longer axles, 4 black teflon (?) washers and 4 longer cable connectors. I need the extra length axles for clearance but they are way too long with the longer cable connectors. Everything matches up perfectly if I use a black wahser, the small connector and then the large connector on the outside. Is this correct and if so...does the washer go next to the limb or between the connectors? I don't want to shoot it until I know for sure. Also...is it OK to ONLY use the long axles on the top...that alone will give me the clearance I need for my feathers. Thanks in advance. Steve
    As you can see in my signture I have a lot of shoot throughs, on all of mine I use one long axle, I put it on the bottom axle with the cables going to it on the outside of the other cables,and I get all the clearance I need,
    the way they go together is washer then small connector and then the long connector, and you can use the long axle on the top or bottom, it is up to you, they shoot fine ether way, hope this helps.

Longrodder

Thanks...that is how I set mine up only I used the top. Preciate it. Steve