Thread: String and Cable Length

Mulga

Question String and Cable Length

Hello. I have by mistake lost my string and cable lengths.

Story: I got my bow back and I was installing limbsavers and used acetone to clean the limb of any oil so the limsaver would adhere well. I accadently wiped away the details. Bugger .

So could one of you let me know what my string and cable lengths are?

2006 Martin Shadowcat with magnum limbs and nitrous C cams (standard), 70# with a 30inch draw length.

Cheers

Dan

Myk

You're probably going to have to call Martin or PM JoelC or PUG at ArcheryTalk. (I think we're on our own over here now judging by the description where the forums are listed.)

It's odd that my custom shop bow is listed on the charts but that one isn't.
    Last edited by Myk; 07-12-2006 at 01:12 PM.

passthrough

why not just call your local martin dealer. if nothing els just have them look on another shadowcat limb sticker.

heck, if your like me
    that would be an excuse to go to the shop yourself and buy something

cb671

Quote Originally Posted by passthrough
    why not just call your local martin dealer. if nothing els just have them look on another shadowcat limb sticker.

heck, if your like me
    that would be an excuse to go to the shop yourself and buy something
    I Like that Idea passthrough lol..too bad we don't have a True Archery Shop here on this Island...Mostly everything is by mail order....Cabela's, BassPro and Ebay is Addicting lol I just ordered more stuff on ebay a few hours ago..dunno if I have money left lol

passthrough

NO ARCHERY SHOP !!
    now that just sucks
    heck thats my only escape from the wife on a rainy day

i know what you mean about spending money on the stuff tho, i have bought three targets in the past month.
    two 24" dead stop bags are set up at 20 and 40 and a 3D river bottom buck at 30.

now for the new camo out fit

Kodiak

Talking Strings & Cables

Went online to Martins Tech Spec site and guess what I found shoot string length 61.5" and split cable harness of 42.75". Should be the right one for your setup.

dillio67

Default Measurements

those measurements are for elite limbs ...not magnum limbs