Thread: firecat...

realone7575

Default firecat...

here is a all blacked out martin firecat 60#...new 09 limbs...looking to trade for a martin single cam bow 09 model 60#...let me know what you have...i will also throw in a truglo rangrover single pin and a limbsaver drop away rest!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by realone7575; 09-13-2009 at 06:38 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Why would you trade such beauty? (My MOAB is a 2008 model and i live in Europe, so can't trade, but wish you good luck!)
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

realone7575

i am trading cause i tweaked my shoulder and i think a single cam martin bow would be better off...this bow is in excellent condition and shoots like a rocket very quiet and accurate out to 30yards...

bubbacrabb

Well buddy, sorry to hear about your injury. I shoot a Moab also and absolutly love it. You should be able to pick one up very cheap. I got mine 09 for 370 and at the time he had some 08 Moabs for 320. I got a really good dealer. Are you interested in selling the firecat? I would consider it if the price was right. If you look at used Moabs you could probably find one well under 300. Its really hard to get anything out of a used bow these days. Especially Martin's sense they are so well priced. A guy on archery talk was talking about something like that not to long ago, not getting any bites at 300tyd for his firecat.

realone7575

this is one bad bow but unfortnately for me i traded it for a 09 martin bengal...which i will say is ever so quiet even without anything on the string for silencers...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default rip archery

If you have an injured shoulder have you tried the rip shot by riparchery? check it out on archery talk.