Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drop away rests

bb11

Default Drop away rests

Hello. I just bought a Firecat with CAT cams. Now shopping for a drop away arrow rest. Who recommends what? I hear alot of good things about the QAD Ultra Pro. Does anyone have experience with those or others? thanks!

RogerSr

I have Limbdrivers on most of my bows,and I have used Ripcords for the last few years, there both great rest.

Oregonhunter78

My first choice would be a limbdriver. I have been shooting a spot hogg whammy on my warthog for a month now and it works great.

doczerothree@gmail.com

Just put a QAD drop-away on my Saber. Very user friend,simple and reliable, easy to use....all that for under $50
    ________
    Vaporizers
    Last edited by doczerothree@gmail.com; 01-20-2011 at 11:52 AM.

RobD

I have a rip cord on my Firehawk,and my DXT Love it.The Qad ultra pro is a good one also,

drevilmike77

I have a limb driver and I love it. It is easy to install and set up too.

Post Thanks / Like

I really haven't had too much personal experience with lots of rests but I will tell you I'm totally sold on the limb driver rest.
    08/13 Martin Firecat Pro-X (29" DL, 67.5# DW), Nitro 3 cams, home-made bent cable guard rod, new VEMs, DS Advantage/HHA Pro-5519 front sight, No-Peep Sight Eliminator, Limb-Driver arrow rest, B-Stinger stabilizer, custom lower & upper STS with offset stops, G5 Head-Loc quiver on custom mounting bracket. Gold Tip Velocity XT300 arrows with Bi-Delta 2.5" Sharkstooth vanes and Grizzly single-bevel broadheads, 498 grains at 262 fps (22% FOC)

Texas Firecat Hunter

Default Whisperflite Match Grade

If you are looking to save a little money, try the Whisperflite Match Grade. It is not a fall away, per se, as it is spring loaded. I have used fall aways in the past and will never do it again since finding this. I now have it on two my bows and have not had any clearance issue like I did with my QAD Hunter. I had to move it as far forward as possible to eliminate the contact with my PSE. You can find them for around $45.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up thanks!

Thanks all for the comments!

cruser

+1 For the QAD Ultra rest.Zero problems, 5 years old, outlasted 2 bows and Broke the hearts of many deer,coyote,squirrel,chipmunk and turkey's and can even do it upside down!!