Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Martin Bengal vs 2009 Martin Bengal

drevilmike77

the both have the m2 cam dont they?

wildjim

Quote Originally Posted by drevilmike77 View Post
    the both have the m2 cam dont they?
    2010's got this?

This new Mag model is lighter than ever with its new CoreFlex limbs, a new ROTO Cup mounting system, and a new Acu-Trak Cam.

I am leaning towards a 70# draw weight, my draw length is 27-28 inches
    Last edited by wildjim; 02-04-2010 at 05:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I just bought an 09. I don't believe there is a lot of difference. All specs are the same.

drevilmike77

Thats why I just put a set of Nitrous cams on my Bengal! FAST!

wildjim

Quote Originally Posted by drevilmike77 View Post
    Thats why I just put a set of Nitrous cams on my Bengal! FAST!
    Amusing?

Considering I am not yet a Martin bow owner?

It would be helpful to read some of the actual differences between the 2009 and 2010 models as described from a Martin representative thereby displaying the declared great user support?

wildjim

Is Hoyt the most popular target compound bow?

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure they are the most popular, but they spend a ton of money promoting their products.

wildjim

Quote Originally Posted by treadwayc View Post
    Not sure they are the most popular, but they spend a ton of money promoting their products.
    Funny the guy that told me about Hoyt said that Mathews spent more money promoting the their products than designing them : )

kbaird83

i have a 09 bengal and i'll tell you its a awesome bow. plenty of speed and very very accurate. easy to draw and whisper quiet. so far im very very impressed with it. i bought the 60# bow and with the limbs cranked down im shooting 63#. one thing though if you buy one get the sts system for it you wont regret it. the bow has a very smooth draw cycle, a very solid back wall, is light, and has zero felt vibration. you wont be disapointed.

kbaird83

checked them out. side by side same limbs, both weigh 3.5lbs, both have roto cup, same IBO speed, same let off, and same axel to axel lenght. only difference i see is different cam (?) and a 1/4" shorter brace height. i like the M2 cam thats on mine. i'd save the money and get the 09. you really dont seem to be gaining anything with the 2010 except the price tag. they look identical. just buy the 09 and tell everyone its a 2010.