Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need a new Martin!

WR_Orion

Ohhh, I misunderstood. Now I get it, you're in Peoria. That's not TOO far from me, 3 or 4 hrs I suppose.

Thanks again for the help and advice. I'll be ordering my NEW 06 Saber package today. I'm just happy as I could be

cb671

Wish it was easy for me to order a New Bow .... I'm in the Market for a New Bow and Had my Eye on the Martin Bengal....My Current Martin I ordered from a Dealer in Hawaii and I can't get a hold of him anymore...the Only archery shop here do not know much about Archery and there prices are Really Over Priced .... ex: 1 carbon arrow Beman ICS Hunter..They sell em Individually....and is $14 each kinda pricey too? lol the Only Archery items I have ever bought from them are Field Points a Release Aid and Bow string wax lol...and the only bow brands they carry are dartons and XI...and the models are from like 15 yrs ago lol....I'm looking for a New Hunting Bow...that is a bit shorter axle to axle due to the areas I hunt and a bit lighter....I Currently Have a Cougar Magnum I use for Hunting and also for 3d here...and I'm trying to get another Bow just for hunting and one for 3d....I Had my Bow tuned to Field Points and I always had a problem with getting my BroadHeads to fly the same...they always tended to plane no matter what I did ... and I refuse to Use Mechanicals...I have always had no luck with them because I could never get good broad side shots...I even tried using the ones that open rearward..and Lets just say that my Recovery percentage from Mechanicals compared to Fixed Blade are near zip. I kinda solved that problem by Switching to Wac' Em Triton Broad Heads , Shuttle T Lock's and Muzzy's ... they all fly the same pattern ... they fly straight but a tad low beyond 10yds so I want another Bow just strictly for Hunting...and I just want another Bow lol ... I Love my Martin and Will Stick to Martin's for Compound Bows. Going to Try Traditional Bows later this Year.

WR_Orion

Default Eagle Eye Archery

cb671,
    If you don't have anyone around to help you with a new bow purchase, call or email Jon at Eagle Eye Archery. He's a GREAT guy to deal with and very knowledgable. Not close to Hawaii by any means but I think it'd be worth the little extra shipping costs. He helped me tremendously, offered tons of information and never lost patience with all my novice questions.

http://www.eagleeyearchery.com

Stop by bowcountry.com forums some time too if you want. Great bunch of friendly people there.

Good luck!

cb671

Thanks for the Info Orion!!!