Thread: Martin Mushroom Limb Pivots

cougar176

Default Martin Mushroom Limb Pivots

I am looking for 4 Martin Mushroom Limb Pivots for my Razor X.

Thanks,
    Mike

bigbob

There's a post on AT at the moment where there are Razor X limbs and cams for sale . Maybe worthwhile giving him a Pm.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a parts catalog that lists the mushroom pivots as part # BP-19. Retail is $2.32 each. If you call customer service they may be willing to ship you some.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

cougar176

I've spoken to Joel in customer service twice and he said I need to get them from a proseries dealer. I've called a few and no one has them in stock. I was quoted $3.99 each plus shipping and the dealer claimed they would probably wind up costing close to $10.00 each.
    So I am still hunting. Joel said he would try to get them put in the online store, but no luck yet.
    I've been shooting Martin's for about 30 years and have never had this much problem getting a part.

Thanks,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    I have a parts catalog that lists the mushroom pivots as part # BP-19. Retail is $2.32 each. If you call customer service they may be willing to ship you some.

Crunch

Yeah I got the same response when I tried to get some last week for a Cougar I am building up.

Post Thanks / Like

The deler is ripping you. The $2.32 I quoted is MSRP right out of a Martin distributor catalog. Dealer cost is less than $1.00. I know a dealer can charge what they want, but I now see why your still looking ($10 each). I'd tell him to go pound sand.

I don't understand that you need to go through a pro series dealer. Those pivots were standard on almost all of the Martin bows just a couple years ago. It would seem that any dealer that sells Martin bows could order them. Try calling a couple others and see if they'll work with you on this.
    Alien Mafia
    PADI AOW Diver

cougar176

I will, thanks.
    Just going by what Joel in customer seervice said.

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    The deler is ripping you. The $2.32 I quoted is MSRP right out of a Martin distributor catalog. Dealer cost is less than $1.00. I know a dealer can charge what they want, but I now see why your still looking ($10 each). I'd tell him to go pound sand.

I don't understand that you need to go through a pro series dealer. Those pivots were standard on almost all of the Martin bows just a couple years ago. It would seem that any dealer that sells Martin bows could order them. Try calling a couple others and see if they'll work with you on this.

Post Thanks / Like

Joel is usually spot-on with his help. Maybe he misunderstood your question. In any case any Martin dealer should be able to order them and they shouldn't cost and arm and a leg. I've quoted you the MSRP.
    Alien Mafia
    PADI AOW Diver

cougar176

I called my local dealer and he will have them in sometime next week.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see you make some headway. Hope it all works out for you. Now wasn't that easy?
    Alien Mafia
    PADI AOW Diver