Thread: upgrading my old bow

Unregistered

Default upgrading my old bow

I was unable to afford the Warthog which I wanted this year. So I decided to upgrade my Monster Buck Hunter a bit. It is a 60 lb bow. If I'm not mistaken, I read somewhere on here that a guy put 70lb Cheetah limbs on his Monster Buck Hunter. Just how much speed would this give me if it is possible, and where do I get the limbs??? I added a string suppresser which allowed me to take the bow jax of my string. That thing is crazy!!! No noise and zero hand shock!!! That seemed to speed the arrow up too. If it is possible I would love to know where to get these limbs, I checked the Martin online store and couldn't find them there.

retlaw

This thread was me,it just wouldn't let me sign in for some reason or another LMBO!

Post Thanks / Like

At least you filled in your profile. Good job and welcome to these forums. Be nice and we'll let you stay---LOL.

I hope I answered your question with the PM. It never hurts to ask others as well.

By the way, you aren't likely to get any smart azzed remarks here like on some forums.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

retlaw

Good cause I'm married, I get enough of those as it is LMBO!! Thanks for your help!!! You answered everything I needed to hear!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by retlaw View Post
    Good cause I'm married, I get enough of those as it is LMBO!! Thanks for your help!!! You answered everything I needed to hear!!
    Boy do I know what you are saying. I've been married to the same woman for over 33 years now. One of the nice things about scuba diving (my other hobby) is that no matter who screams at me under water I don't hear them.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver