Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bengal vs. Cheetah

Jonny Boy

Default Bengal vs. Cheetah

Whats the difference btw these two bows? They have the same cams & the same ibo speed. Except the cheetah is 2in smaller! Wouldnt that make the cheetah a better value? If so why is the bengal more expensive?

Post Thanks / Like

I have only shot the Bengal, but I love it. Shoots great

Post Thanks / Like

good question, never shot a martin cheetah so I couldn't tell you the diff but I know the Bengal is a sweet shooter !!!!! They look almost identical does the cheetah allow for the STS and the CCS ?????
    09 Bengal 29" @ 68#
    Truglo 5 pin
    Trophy Taker Extreme
    NAP Nightmare 100grn
    Blackhawk Vapor Pro 3000 265grn

Post Thanks / Like

I shot both bows side by side last year. 09 models. I have to say that the Bengal was far "deader" in my hands. NO shock at all, no vibration, nothing, just perfect. The Cheetah had a bit of jump, and vibration when I shot it. Seems the Bengal is just put togather a bit better, and worth the extra money.

07 Rytera Bullet-X
    08 Moab
    09 Bengal
    09 Firecat
    Martin Junkie. lol

Dave308

DL and A2A is longer on the Bengal. Both are great bows I had a Bengal and my wife has a Cheetah.

Jonny Boy

Thumbs up Sts & ccs

Yeah the cheetah is able to use a CCS and STS. I shoot a cheetah and just was wondering how it performed to its bigger bro the Bengal.

Jonny Boy

Bump for more info!

Jonny Boy

bump for the night

Jonny Boy

ttt, more info

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

I shot them both at different times. The Bengal feels better,but not enough to choose over the Cheetah. With that being said, I came across my Cheetah(craigslist) a week after shooting them both at pro shops. I could pass up the price for a fully rigged '08. The Cheetah is a bit jumpy until you start adding accessories. It's tamed pretty good now.

'08 Cheetah,RH,60#,28.5" draw.
    accessories: Norway ind STS,G5 peep,kisser,d-loop,limbsavers,and LS S-coil stabilizer. No string dampners except the sts. This bow didn't need them.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340