Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bengal vs. Cheetah

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HawgEnvy View Post
    I shot them both at different times. The Bengal feels better,but not enough to choose over the Cheetah. With that being said, I came across my Cheetah(craigslist) a week after shooting them both at pro shops. I could pass up the price for a fully rigged '08. The Cheetah is a bit jumpy until you start adding accessories. It's tamed pretty good now.

'08 Cheetah,RH,60#,28.5" draw.
    accessories: Norway ind STS,G5 peep,kisser,d-loop,limbsavers,and LS S-coil stabilizer. No string dampners except the sts. This bow didn't need them.
    hay hawg this was posted 1 year ago.a spamer got ahold of it and is looking for help with a job...but good post im sur it will help someone

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

The longer ATA is better for stability in shooting. That is why you see all the target shooters going for the Longer ATA. If you are looking for a shorter bow for tree stands than the cheetah is the way to go. But the Bengal is not jumpy and is stable in target shots.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravediggermtv View Post
    hay hawg this was posted 1 year ago.a spamer got ahold of it and is looking for help with a job...but good post im sur it will help someone
    gee...im observant.lol
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HawgEnvy View Post
    gee...im observant.lol
    i thought the same as you..i was wanting to do some post..but i seen the original post day and then the spammer and well you know...loldot feel bad hutch did not catch it either..lol its all goood in the martin hood.im loopy as hell