Thread: Martin ILF Modern Recurve?

logtamelk

Default Martin ILF Modern Recurve?

I would love to see Martin Archery dive into the ILF Modern Recurve market!!

Why? Because the ILF market is growing by leaps and bounds to include custom bowyers. The ILF system is standardized, versatile and used by a lot of different archers. Martin Archery's quality and customer service is top-notch - they would be a welcome addition!

Any thoughts on this from others on the forum?

Post Thanks / Like

Oh... I am on your side. Last year we had a short conversation about that. Maybe two years ago.

Martin once made a really sweet recurve. A really good FITA recurve. I think it was named Aurora... Too bad they discontinued that part of their business.

THe Aurora was equipped with the ILF system. I wish i could get one.... Really... If there is anyone who has one.

http://www.martinarchery.com/bows2004/aur.htm
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

logtamelk

Default hmmm

I did not know that, I'm looking into the possibility of converting over Martin Jaguar td.

logtamelk

Default ilf

I checked out your link, so I guess they did. I was kind of hoping they would jump more into the 15-17" Hunting riser market but it does show that they are familiar with the ILF system.