Thread: Customizing my Firecat

Firecat27

Default Customizing my Firecat

Is there anyway to customize my firecat. I'm only getting 257 out of my bow, with a 373 grain setup. Also, why doesn't martin have anything to change the colors of thier logos on the bow limbs?

Post Thanks / Like

Color change of their Logos?

Why should thay? Neither Mathews nor Hoyt nor any other company comes to my mind that will allow that?!
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Firecat27

Actually one company should come to mind, ELITE ARCHERY! With elite, you can actually change the color of thier logo on your limbs but customizing it through your local dealer.

And another thing, it was a simple question. I wasn't looking for a smartass answer.

Post Thanks / Like

How does a different logo actually effects your shooting? It does not.

But if you want to change it you can easily remove the original Martin-Logo and put on your own, self designed. I know some people who add their own stickers and logos to the limb, it is not that hard at all.

You just need to try it out.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

ksig512

LOL,,,,, custom stickers.......
    go get you one of those Elite Archery products..... "you 'll be back"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Firecat27 View Post
    Actually one company should come to mind, ELITE ARCHERY! With elite, you can actually change the color of thier logo on your limbs but customizing it through your local dealer.

And another thing, it was a simple question. I wasn't looking for a smartass answer.
    Relax a little bit. Monty was just aking a comment. Nothing smart about it. Although we welcome all who come on here this isn't a very good way to begin things. Montalaar (Simon) has been around for quite a while and is always willing to help others.

As for changing the color of the logo? You mention Elite. Nothing wrong with Elite, but consider there are many companies making bows and they may be the only ones that offer this option so I wouldn't go picking Martin apart for not doing so.

In answer to your question about speed? You need to list details about your setup. Draw weight and draw length come to mind. The speed you listed is fairly slow so there must be a particular reason. Fish around some of the other threads and you'll see that I get 275 fps with mine at a paltry 43# and 26.5" draw. Of course, I'm shooting mine at just under 5 gr/lb and I keep junk off my string.

Again, try to be a little more courteous toward others on here. We take of our own time and effort just to help others. We don't get paid nor are we Martin employees.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver