Thread: Moderators

DonsHarley

Default Moderators

Can anyone tell me who the current moderators are? Of the three listed Pug is the most current but hasen't been on since 2009.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty sure that the Moderators are the same three listed at the bottom. This site doesn't get anywhere close to the traffic that AT does, so it is probably not moderated nearly as much.

I wouldn't assume that a Moderator has not been on since the "last activity" shown in their profile either. They are Ninjas and can sneak around in the shadows.

Jake (PUG) left Martin last fall, but he is still Lead Admin on AT. I don't know if he is still a Mod here or not.

Post Thanks / Like

There are three of us, but the ones listed at the bottom don't get one very often.

For now you should be looking for names such as Flytier17 (Alec) and bfisher (Barry). We are the two active guys. There is also Elk4Me (Matt), but he ahs been inactive for some time due to several reasons (health and personal).

If you look at some of our posts you'll see right under our user nsames that we are moderators.

Alec and I are on here almost daily. In my case, unless I'm off somewhere on a scuba trip, I'm here several times a day.

If you are going to ask about cleaning up the spam I can tell you we do not have the authority to do so. That is left up to Admin.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Walt Hagemeister

Default Spam

Ok so why is are those non-archery postings still on the board? Can't you guys git rid of them?

jb24333

Didn't you read the last couple sentences in BFishers post??

Coop

Default Hello,

On each thread(or reply) theirs a triangle(top right(outlined in red), you can post up to the admin about these kind of things.... I've done it many times... hopefully it works...

Coop

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coop View Post
    On each thread(or reply) theirs a triangle(top right(outlined in red), you can post up to the admin about these kind of things.... I've done it many times... hopefully it works...

Coop
    For now all we can do is what Coop says. KirtD is one of the administrators and he's on AT, too, so I imagine between these two sites he's kept fairly busy. Don't forget, most of these guys have full time jobs like the rest of us: OK, like the rest of you guys---I'm retired.

Just report the posts and then ignore them till they are gone. The only reason I click on one when I see it is to ban the perpetrator. That's the extent of my authority. That and disciplining people who get a little out of shape, which I'm happy to say I haven't had to do yet. We have a pretty decent bunch of guys on here.
    Alien Mafia
    PADI AOW Diver

DonsHarley

Barry did you get my PM?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DonsHarley View Post
    Barry did you get my PM?
    Yeah, but I got busy and forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder. I'll look again.
    Alien Mafia
    PADI AOW Diver