Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: mr

  1. #1

    Default mr

    I have a Rage from 1999 and the limbs are splitting.Where can I find replacement limbs.

  2. #2


    Martin Dealer
    If you're looking for used limbs you could try the classifieds at ArcheryTalk in the Want to Buy section.

    If you're the original owner call Martin or see your dealer.
    Even if you're looking for used ones it might be wise to call Martin first so you know what to ask for.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts