Thread: Bobcat Limbs?

frankt

Default Bobcat Limbs?

I have a '04 Bobcat that I only shot 1 year and the limbs got over heated from extreme sun and split. I would like to replace the limbs. What limbs would I be able to put on there if any and how much do they cost. Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by frankt View Post
    I have a '04 Bobcat that I only shot 1 year and the limbs got over heated from extreme sun and split. I would like to replace the limbs. What limbs would I be able to put on there if any and how much do they cost. Thank you
    If it's a 2004 then it's not a BobCat. Martin did not make the BobCat in
    2004. Look at the serial number on the bottom limb sticker. The first two numbers designate the year of manufacture. At any rate, if it's less than 10 years old then the limbs should be covered under the factory warranty at no cost. If it older than 10 years old then limbs should cost 50% of retail. All this is explained in your user manual.

Your best course of action is to take the bow to a Martin dealer; prefferably the one you bought it from. He would look at it, and call customer service to procure new parts. If there is no dealer around then call customer service yourself at 509-541-8902 and explain the situation. They will then tell you what to do.

By the way, I just checked all the catalogs back to 2001 and no BobCat is listed during those years.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver