Thread: Should i really buy a jaguar???????

Hybrid View

dustyR

Question Should i really buy a jaguar???????

i gotta admit when i left my pro shop today i was dead set on purchasing a jaguar bow. It felt really smooth it shot great and it just seemed like the best bow i pulled all day and i pulled a bunch of em! i had them crank it all the way up to 65# and i still felt i could go another 10# ez. but now that i have read this tech forum im really doubting myself. the last thing i want is something that is going to need frequent trips to the pro shop or even worse fail while shooting at that buck.

Elk4me

Thumbs up

I would have faith in a Jaguar. The problems your reading about is with the Saber wich is a 1st -2nd yr bow. I have a 06 Saber and love it .

Bubba101st

I have an 05' Jaguar and have had NO problems with it. Last season I dropped it and it went for a ride down a pretty steap hill (it was the bow or the boy). I had to replace the sights, stabilizer and quiver. I had it retuned and it still shoots great. I am going to hunt with it this year and more than likely next season as well. I am sure that you will be happy with the Jaguar. It is thye first bow that I have owned in a number of years and I plan on getting my son one for next season.

Myk

What makes you think you would have frequent trips to the shop or have it fail?

You said it yourself, this is a tech forum. This is where people come when they have problems.
    That's about like going to a Goodyear garage and deciding that Goodyears are bad tires because of all the peole you see getting serviced.

Martin is a good company, they don't hide their problems like some other manufacturers do on their forums.

Montey Jessey

Yeah, what makes you think you're going to have problems?

And IF, and I repeat IF you ever did, Martin would take care of you in a snap. Martin's reputation for quality is second to none.

Is this a used bow and you are in doubt of its condition?

dustyR

Quote Originally Posted by Montey Jessey
    Yeah, what makes you think you're going to have problems?

And IF, and I repeat IF you ever did, Martin would take care of you in a snap. Martin's reputation for quality is second to none.

Is this a used bow and you are in doubt of its condition?
    Maybe i should repost my question to ( has anyone been dissatisfied with their jaguar) because thats all i wanted to know.