Thread: my new old scepter 4

Post Thanks / Like

Default my new old scepter 4

I changed cams on my scepter4 to the larger cams and trying the cable guard system put the bow to spec and I have 4h limbs and i checked the draw weight and it was only 36 lbs maxed out is this correct i figured it should be a lot more what am I doing wrong the weight should be more than36lb please help.

Post Thanks / Like

forgot to put this into thread these are large furious cams set at 29 draw and the limbs are elite

Coop

Default Really can't help here...

but, I can tell ya' that I have a S4 Elite(furious cams, with cable side, large cams & mods), an with 10h limbs on it, I get 70 lbs... I really don't know how the number system on limbs work. You might PM, Septerman30x, maybe he would help....

Good luck,
    Coop

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by madlaz View Post
    I changed cams on my scepter4 to the larger cams and trying the cable guard system put the bow to spec and I have 4h limbs and i checked the draw weight and it was only 36 lbs maxed out is this correct i figured it should be a lot more what am I doing wrong the weight should be more than36lb please help.
    I'm on here too (not just AT). Usually lurking in the shadows till I'm needed.

Post Thanks / Like

so the numbering system of deflections is totaly different from the small cams guess i will takethese off if i cant get the poundage t5hat im looking for will try the the 6h limbs see what happens need 50lbs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Coop

can you show me a picture of your cams on your bow i would like toee the rotation how you have never seen a scepter with big cams thanks Laz

Post Thanks / Like

see my pm to you.

Coop

Default Madlaz,

Quote Originally Posted by madlaz View Post
    can you show me a picture of your cams on your bow i would like toee the rotation how you have never seen a scepter with big cams thanks Laz
    I'm on my way to hog hunt,,, but, if you still need pics come Monday..I will get them to you.
    Looks like Scepterman is helping you... he knows wayyy more about the tech side than I do...he's a very good source of info.

Coop