Thread: CCS help

AlienX

Default CCS help

So being a jump in and find out how it works kind of guy. I took my CCS pulleys outand as i was pulling the pin the one pulley went flying across the room so does anyone know were i can get a parts break down on it i want to know how many spacers i am missing and what order they go in.

Looking at the pin it looks like the berings were not spinning. Also there is alot of were on the coating on the cables ...... worn right thru to the cable.
    Is anyone else haveing this kind of trouble?
    I think all I am missing is a teflon washer

Thank you for any input
    Last edited by AlienX; 05-08-2010 at 07:07 PM.

AlienX

nuts no help

Post Thanks / Like

Hold tight - I will go take a look at mine...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Me BAD!!!

Sorry AX I got side tracked then forgot ya.
    And now that I looked - I have questions too.
    On my Alien X there is a thin washer-roller-thick washer-roller-thin washer.
    On my Firecat there is a Thick washer-roller-thin washer-roller-thin washer.
    I'm thinking that the fat washer needs to go in between the rollers on my Firecat.?.

AlienX

yeah i would agree with you and check that they are rolling when you draw the string

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I will swap the spacers around next time I mess with the FC but I have had no problems with it. I have 9-10,000 shots thru it with the same set of strings (ProLine's) and they show no wear what so ever.

AlienX

Awsome mine look like about a million shots lol but only been around 5000 +. thesting is fuzzy (yes lots of wax) the serving is unwraping blah blah blah
    But son of a biscut its a sweet shooting bow

btw how long does a d loop ussualy last you? think i got around 2-300 shots out of this 1

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlienX View Post
    Awsome mine look like about a million shots lol but only been around 5000 +. thesting is fuzzy (yes lots of wax) the serving is unwraping blah blah blah
    But son of a biscut its a sweet shooting bow

btw how long does a d loop ussualy last you? think i got around 2-300 shots out of this 1
    I use BCY for my loop's but I dont know how long they last because I am anal about them and change them alot. I think it really has more to do with the jaws on your release. On my Firecat I shoot off the string and dont use a loop. I have a tied on nock point above the arrow nock, a bigger tied on nock point below the arrow nock, and serve over the string serving where my release attaches.
    Are you shooting the factory strings?

AlienX

yeah Factory strings and im useing a jim fletcher .44 caliper release. I prefer the D-loop. if im chewing that up id hate to see what my release would do to the string lol
    Last edited by AlienX; 05-12-2010 at 07:33 AM.