Thread: Firecat with Acu Trac Cam Information

NormPaul

Default Firecat with Acu Trac Cam Information

I cannot enter the cam charts to determine the module to use for the Firecat Acu Cam. I have a 2010 bow and no reference for the setup of the cam for draw length. Does anyone have that information? Also is there a problem with the web site for accessing this information?

Thanks,
    Norm

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the Tech Forums Norm. I hope I can help. If not there are others here that enjoy doing so.

There is nothing wrong with the Tech info on Martin's website that a little more forethought wouldn't cure. They do not list which module is which for certain draw lengths as they did in some prior years.

Here's a quick rundown. The bow, with F1 module should be 26" draw. Increasing by one number (F2 for example) increases the draw length by one inch to 27". F3 would be 28", and so forth.

For some reason Martin usually doesn't list the F5 module and jumps to F6. F7 would be for 31" draw according to them.

Although I've never substantiated the omission of the F5 module I would think it would work. In any case, I have learned to NEVER accept factory charts as being accurate and always physically measure the draw length of my bows and adjust them accordingly by twisting string and/or cables to tweak the bow to where it fits me and then measure it again for future reference.

Anyway I hope this helps. If not then ask a specific question and we'll see what we can do.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver