Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Razor X Hybrid ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wisecane View Post
    Alex you should try shooting with him watching and critiqueing (sp?) your every move and statement! When Bfisher comes to visit, it makes it twice as hard to concentrate.
    That's because I never shut up. Be truthful with the other guys, though. I have only broken your concentration on one occasion. You guys are 1050 miles from my house. A little too far for a wednesday evening 5 spot shoot.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks

Thanks for the replies and the BS session. I'm new to this forum and Martin and both seem like a good place to be. Hope to contribute a little in the future.

sawdust2

Post Thanks / Like

I think i have seen Sandsquid some days or weeks ago. Unfortunately not here but at Archerytalk.

Hey, someone of you 'pros' must come to germany. I know that TXN (Neal) has been in germany for some days. Maybe he is even somewhere here...

Sawdust,

i hope we could help you a bit. You are always welcome.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    That's because I never shut up. Be truthful with the other guys, though. I have only broken your concentration on one occasion. You guys are 1050 miles from my house. A little too far for a wednesday evening 5 spot shoot.
    He is right, I have only had the pleasure of Barry's company once. I wish we could all get together to shoot though. Maybe one of us will hit the powerball and sponsor an all expenses paid meet and greet for the regulars here.
    '09 Warthog, QAD HD, Sword Centurian, Scott Sabretooth

Post Thanks / Like

anyone know what cam the martin threshold has??? http://www.martinarchery.com/2010web/threshold.php

Post Thanks / Like

No, but it is somewhat similar to the M-Pro-Cam.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Montalaar View Post
    No, but it is somewhat similar to the M-Pro-Cam.
    It is as similar to the M-Pro as is similar to the Nitrous or CAT.
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

Post Thanks / Like

Do you know what you are talking about?

The Treshold has a Singlecam. As a Singlecam that is produced by Martin it is similar to the previous Singlecams that have been made by Martin. After comparing the different designs i came to the conclusion that it looks pretty similar to the MPro.

The NOS-Cam is a dual cam.

The CAT-Cam is a Cam.5-type-Cam.

So please. Why do you post such a 'waste'? It is only disturbing and quite no help to anyone.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, don't be angry Simon. Nitrous or CAT are dual and let's say "hybrid" of course but if you take the lower of the pair they look as similar (or to be exact not similar) to the single cam on the Threshold as the M-Pro. The original M-Pro is far more "round" then the cam on the Threshold and the idler wheel is different. If i must make a guess the cam of the Threshold is either an unused older design or is made by another company.
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

Post Thanks / Like

Have you compared the Treshold-Cam to the predecessor of the MPro? It was a tad faster than the MPro and could also be it.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL