Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Razor X Hybrid ?

Post Thanks / Like

Do you mean the Dyna cam? It looks closer, but also not exactly... May be a mix of the Dyna and the old Tru-Arc? Can't say. The fact that Martin haven't written the name of the Threshold cam in their 2010 catalog makes me think it's not of theirs.
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

Post Thanks / Like

The Tru-Arc+ Cam is the predecessor of the CAT-Cam. It has been discontinued because of some problems with the integrity of the machining.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, i guessed so. Well, it's not a question we can give the right answer, so i won't write anymore on this thread, because we devided it already to 3 subthreads and the guilt is mainly mine. Barry was absolutely right about the BS sessions
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

Post Thanks / Like

And i still ask myself what you mean with BS.

The only abbrevation that comes to my mind is bullshit. But this does not find as i do not think this is bs in this meaning. Maybe you need to learn something about 'flaming' and 'trolling'. :P
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Montalaar View Post
    And i still ask myself what you mean with BS.

The only abbrevation that comes to my mind is bullshit. But this does not find as i do not think this is bs in this meaning. Maybe you need to learn something about 'flaming' and 'trolling'. :P
    Simon, BS is just a common term used here in the USA meaning, as you say, bullshit. Bullshit in this context meaning good ole Bull Session. No flaming involved. Some other terms might also apply such as "shop talk" or just common converstaions about whatever pops up.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver