Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bow String

oncechance

"This is what is used on bows like the FireCat
    TR2 (aka--Moab) and the other single cam bows. Double Helix Elite is Martin's reference for strings made by Stone Mountain and are those used on all the Cat cam and Rytera bows."

No disrespect meant, but I think you mean the Firecat TR1.

Post Thanks / Like

Martins website states that 'Dakota Strings made by Stone Mnt' are on all of the Pro Series bows. 'Double Helix' strings are used on all the Gold Series.
    Rytera's site says all the bows come with 'Dakota Strings by Stone Mnt' made of 8125.

oncechance

Quote Originally Posted by Spiker View Post
    Martins website states that 'Dakota Strings made by Stone Mnt' are on all of the Pro Series bows. 'Double Helix' strings are used on all the Gold Series.
    Rytera's site says all the bows come with 'Dakota Strings by Stone Mnt' made of 8125.

Unfortunately, that is not true. I talked to Joel about this same topic and that is not the case. Case in point, my TR1 came with "Double Helix".

Post Thanks / Like

Hummm- - - thats good to know. Perhaps Martin will catch this and update their site with correct info.

oncechance

Default 2010 Catalog

Yea, check out the 2010 catalog. If you look up the TR1, it will state double helix. The catalog is different from the website.

norcal1936

Thanks again. In my first post I just said 8125. It is in fact from Stone Mountain, in Idaho.

Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by Spiker View Post
    Perhaps Martin will catch this and update their site with correct info.
    What is the odds on that