that kind of stuff.
    Any info would be great !

Thanks Much
    Don

[IMG][/IMG]

Downtime

Anyone know ??

Post Thanks / Like

Martin Firecat with Z cams w/steel cables and teardrop system, early to mid '90s model, 16" solid glass limbs, retail was probably between $350 and $450 depending on dealer.

Downtime

Aswome Thank you so much
    Last edited by Downtime; 06-22-2010 at 08:35 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bcriner View Post
    Martin Firecat with Z cams w/steel cables and teardrop system, early to mid '90s model, 16" solid glass limbs, retail was probably between $350 and $450 depending on dealer.
    Camo pattern looks same as the 1990 Firecat I had, as are steel cables, micro-tune teardrop system, and limbs.....and it's a Martin quiver shown.
    Paid $225 for mine back then on a clearance, but regular price had been $350 or $375.

What's throwing me on this one is the wood inlay, I don't remember seeing that particular etching.
    Not sure what those cams are....I had ultrasonic wheels on mine and they look different than the Z cam on my son's bow.
    Going to have to see if I can find a picture on my old one now for comparison.
    2009 Martin Bengal M2 Pro Cam w/factory STS & CCS.....66lbs, 29" DL, 422gr @ 272fps, Winners Choice string/cable, Trophy Taker drop-away Rest, Scott Release
    1996 Martin Firecat XRG Pro Series w/Ultra Sonic wheels.....69lbs, 29" DL, 465gr @ 245fps, w/fingers & Martin leather glove

Post Thanks / Like

yeah, those through me to. RLW, you are right, the camo was from the late '80s to early '90s. They used that for several years. Also, the inlays are metal on this one with gold trim, not wood. It was an option back then, I believe prior to nicer wood inlays that came along in the mid and late '90s. The issue is the cams are the Z cams which came along in the late '90s. I would venture to say this is not the original cams that cam on this bow. A prior owner either had warranty work done and Martin upgraded it to the Z cams or the prior owner actually had them put on themselves. Either way, the camo and cams and inlays do not match as far as what was available at a given model year.