Thread: shadowcat

zoogie@verizon.net

Default shadowcat

I just read on another thread that the 2010 shadowcat has been recalled,is this true ?

Post Thanks / Like

Not all, just some. But yeah, there have been some issues and they should have been adressed.

I was talking about a gap between the center and the upper riser part. You should have already noticed it if this would have been the case.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

SonnyThomas

Default shadowcat

I have one of the Shadowcats that has to go back. The upper riser shifted, but has not moved since. It shifted just enough to see the bare metal of the main riser. Other than this the bow is shooting outstandingly. Right now this Shadowcat may be headed for Metro. I haven't quite decided. Man, it shoots great, but do you switch horses in the middle of the river? I'd liked to have shot it in a couple of 3Ds before going.

zoogie@verizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by Montalaar View Post
    Not all, just some. But yeah, there have been some issues and they should have been adressed.

I was talking about a gap between the center and the upper riser part. You should have already noticed it if this would have been the case.
    I don't have any problems with the riser,but I have been through a set of limbs.Martin took care of that for me and so far so good.this may be the best shooting bow I have ever owned,and the least expensive !

Post Thanks / Like

I am still waiting for my second ShadowCat.

Unfortunately i got the message that it is ready to be shipped but my credit card has been declined. Somewhat perplexed now, but anyway...

As long as it shoots it is a great bow. And as the CAT1.5-users do not have to worry about limb problems at all... GREAT BOW!!
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL