To all that helped with my question. after tearing the firecat down i found no cracks in my limbs, no damage to the axels and all is well. martin makes some tuff bows. i did tweak my cams a little by adding some twist to the buss cables and takeing some out of the string to get the cam to roll out a little more. It lowered the brace height by a 8th in gained a little weight and let me tell you that thing screams now. cant wait to get it on the range and see how well it works out. thanks again for all of your feedback
Hartwell


Great news! that's the sort of post I enjoy reading the most. Good on ya mate.