Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warthog tuning question

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gibson 787 View Post
    Thanks for all your help guys. I am still using my stock string and cables. string is 57" and cables are 40.5". Does anyone know what the string and cable specs are on the new setup? I will check on the limb code when I get off work. I think it is on the bottom side where the limb connects to the riser?

Information states string/cable specs the same for 2009 and 2010. Could be there is some minor change in the 2010 riser, but definitely the string/cable set up, which was spot on before the conversion, is now approx. 3/8" too long.

I've got her shooting well, as good as prior to the conversion, but not happy at the amount of twists in the cables in particular. when I order a new set, I'll alter the lengths.

I'll also contact Martin re the issue as my local dealer is a bit vagu on this particular subject.
    Is there the chance that the new style roto cups put the limb at a slightly different angle causing a need for the shorter strings/cables?

Post Thanks / Like

Is there the chance that the new style roto cups put the limb at a slightly different angle causing a need for the shorter strings/cables?

Could very well be, I've emailed Martin, so hopefully we'll get an answer.

Destroyer

Maybe the 2010 cams are a bit different too.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe the 2010 cams are a bit different too.

And another possibility!