Thread: Which limbs are these?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Which limbs are these?

Good Morning Guys,
    Martin sent me some new limbs for my 09 Warthog......guess they're really as good in their customer service department as every body says that they are! The limbs are marked 5LC and then 5/10. I'm guessing that the 5/10 is the manufacturing date, but does anyone know what the 5LC stands for?
    By the way, would a simple dunce like me be able to take the old limbs off and re-mount the new ones without a press?

Thanks Everyone.....appreciate any info.
    ________
    GSX1100F
    Last edited by baerman; 01-22-2011 at 03:42 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Can you describe us how the limbs look like?
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baerman View Post
    Good Morning Guys,
    Martin sent me some new limbs for my 09 Warthog......guess they're really as good in their customer service department as every body says that they are! The limbs are marked 5LC and then 5/10. I'm guessing that the 5/10 is the manufacturing date, but does anyone know what the 5LC stands for?
    By the way, would a simple dunce like me be able to take the old limbs off and re-mount the new ones without a press?

Thanks Everyone.....appreciate any info.
    Sounds like 70# camo limbs.
    You can swap them out yourself. Just take good notes and pictures of everything before you start. Once the new limbs and cams are on - measure and set the string/cables to the factory specs before you re-install them. Make sure everything is on right and then turn the limb bolts all the way in.
    Check the ata and bh and then adjust if necessary. Then check cam timing and adjust it if needed. Check your nock point and you should be ready for some test shots.

Post Thanks / Like

The reason i asked is because in 2009 the Warthog used the older limbs. If those limbs are produced in 2010 they might be less wide than the limbs that are used in the 2009 Hog.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Montalaar,
    You are correct....the new limbs are more narrow, but they've sent the new
    '10 limb pockets as well. Guess there were some issues with the '09 limbs......anyway, originally the bow was a 65 pound max and I was wondering about the new limbs.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!
    ________
    teen videos
    Last edited by baerman; 01-22-2011 at 03:42 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Ah okay. So you got the whole kit.

I guess the new limbs will give you approx 70lbs, too.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Montalaar,
    You are correct....the new limbs are more narrow, but they've sent the new
    '10 limb pockets as well. Guess there were some issues with the '09 limbs......anyway, originally the bow was a 65 pound max and I was wondering about the new limbs.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!

Hopefully they sent you new axles and new spacers (washers) as well.

I recently completed an 09 - 2010 Warthog conversion. you will definitely need the axles and spacers. There is a recent thread regarding this, titled 2009 2010 conversion. One thing I did discover, was the cables from 2009 were about 3/8" too long and took many twists to get them to spec. Will be interesting to see if you have the same issue.

Best of luck

Carlton

Mr. you are correct and I am agree with you. Martin is showing good interest here.the new limbs are more narrow.