Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: '09 warthog

Post Thanks / Like

looking at the victory site the 350 should be good up to 72 lbs at 29" is this not corect for my set up?

Destroyer

Take the chart as a recommendation but not as gospel. Go to 73# and the chart recommends a 300. One or two pounds won't make that much of a difference but it does on the chart.

Have you been more successful tuning your bow with the 350's?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
    Take the chart as a recommendation but not as gospel. Go to 73# and the chart recommends a 300. One or two pounds won't make that much of a difference but it does on the chart.

Have you been more successful tuning your bow with the 350's?
    they have really tuned about the same so i turned the bow down to 65 and still tuning about the same place maybe it is just me?

Destroyer

It could be. I'd try going to 60# if possible to see what happens. At 60# the .350's should be ok, should see an improvement any way. This will also make it a bit easier for you to shoot well.

Post Thanks / Like

I Think I am going to give up on trying to tune this bow and get it close and go with it. know mater what i do i get left tear I even went out and bought another dozen arrow to see if it will help but got same results It may be my form but I had it tuned before so Im not sure but thanks for all the help.

Destroyer

Sorry to hear that the new shafts didn't help. The only thing I can think of is still a collision or rest timing (failure?) problem, easy to check if you have another rest. But yes, in the end all we can do is get it as close as possible and just shoot the thing.